Released on October 8, 2014, Gumball Fall is a fun twist on the match 3 games you love for the Android platform! You’ll be frantically helping Frank collect tasty, tasty orbs of goodness that have spilled after his gumball machine goes on the fritz.
Gumball Fall offers several unique Play Styles:
- Timed Order – You have a limited amount of time to collect those gumballs! Gumballs are stacked in orderly columns allowing you to match them in any combination of vertical or horizontal paths
- Timed Chaos – Throwing caution to the wind, Timed Chaos invites the player into a physics-based no-holds-barred free-for-all where the sweets drop wherever they please leaving you to sort the mess out. Again, you have a limited amount of time.
- Moves Order – A mode for the more refined player. Using a limited number of moves, collect as many gumballs as possible from an orderly stack. Use your noggin to plan out your best course of action
- Moves Chaos – The fun of disorder without the frantic pace! Using a limited number of moves, collect as many gumballs as possible from a heap of sweet orbs.
- Progressive – Hate being constrained by move and time limits? Then this mode is for you! The gumballs keep falling. You’re job is to collect as many as you can before they reach the top of the board
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. If that’s the case, this 1:11 trailer running at 30fps ought to generate 2,130,000 words! (71 seconds * 30 frames per second * 1000 words a frame):